Kamailio SIP Server Development and Deployment Services
Kamailio is a scalable open source SIP Server. It is efficacious to handle thousands of concurrent calls per second. This technologically sound architecture of Kamailio has made it the best-suited technology to create easy to complex system. We, at Prayantech, have expert developers with hands on knowledge of this technology architecture in detail. We practice 100% satisfactory working model to develop a client-centric solutions to meet the custom requirements of our clients.
Key Features of Kamailio
- SIP Server for (Registrar, Proxy, Redirect, Application, Location)
- Modular architecture
- Carrier routing
- NAT traversal system
- RADIUS and database integration
- AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting)
- Topology hiding
- Least cost routing
- Load balancing
- SIP over UDP/TCP/SCTP/TLS and IPv4/IPv6
Key Benefits of Kamailio
- Robust, Flexible, Secure & Scalable SIP Development
- Increase the Performance
- Easy Interaction with database
- Easy Multi process application development
- Central Accounting System
Kamailio Development Services
We understand the different features of the SIP Server. We have proficiency in developing the custom solution to aid the small to large scaled organizations.
- SIP Server Development
- WebRTC Solution
- Custom Script
- High scalable Least Cost Routing(LCR) with Failover
- Session Border Controller(SBC)
- Large-scale SIP deployments
- Class 4 SoftSwitch
What our clients appreciate the most about us?
- Expert Development Team
- Professional Services
- Cutting-edge Technology usage
- Transparent Working Model
- Reasonable Pricing
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Resource Hiring Model
- 24*7 Support via different communication Tools
We offer resource hiring model to furnish our clients with the expert resources working for them. One may hire dedicated Kamailio developers using the specific hiring model based on his/her requirements.
Would you like to discuss your requirements with our experts? Contact us now!
Request a Quote